[Fredslist] Brooklyn Bridge - Jan 8

cbecton.ford at wachoviasec.com cbecton.ford at wachoviasec.com
Wed Jan 2 14:56:47 EST 2008

The Brooklyn Bridge group will get the new year rolling with our first
meeting on Tuesday January 8th.  We are the only group which meets
downtown:

Woolworth Tower Kitchen
Woolworth Building
233 Broadway at Barclay Street (entrance on Barclay)
>From 12:30 to 2:00pm
Cost is $30, payable on-line or via check made out to Gotham Networking

If you would like to attend as a circuit rider, please contact me directly
to clear conflicts.

Saludos,

Becky

C. Becton Ford
One Liberty Plaza, 46th Floor
New York, New York 10006
Tel:  212 978-1092
Fax:  212 978-1013

The information is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy, nor
does it serve as an official record of your account. Your official
Trade Confirmation and/or Client Account Statement are the official
records of your account.

Further, since the confidentiality of Internet e-mail cannot be
guaranteed, please do not include private or confidential information
(passwords, account numbers, social security numbers, etc.), or
instructions requiring your authorization (orders, address changes,
fund transfers, etc.) in your e-mail communications to us.

If you do not wish to receive advertising messages from Wachovia,
please use the following link to unsubscribe:

This action will not affect communications from your financial advisor
concerning your account with Wachovia Securities or the delivery of
email subscriptions or other emails that do not constitute advertising
messages.

Wachovia Securities is the trade name used by two separate, registered
broker-dealers and non bank affiliates of Wachovia Corporation providing
certain retail securities brokerage services:

Wachovia Securities, LLC, Member NYSE/SIPC,
and Wachovia Securities Financial Network, LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC.