[Fredslist] Linked - In....I don't get it (corrected version)

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Fri Feb 29 11:25:19 EST 2008

Rand, Gothamites,

	That's a great idea!

	I've been using LinkedIn for several years -- perhaps a Gotham LinkedIn
panel ??

	I know that several gothamites are phenomenal linked-iners.  Anyone
else want to join me on the panel?

-- Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
"IT Crisis Management and Solutions"
HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley & GLBA Information Security Compliance