[Fredslist] Promo: Sales redux

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Feb 29 12:13:45 EST 2008

Hi folks:

I've posted a zillion times and so for now I'm leaving it to two web
sites that have decided to include me in their offerings.  And if you
have a corporate newsletter and want to include some value-added
articles on business development and sales, give me a call. I've been
doing that for a lot of folks and the feedback has been super. (Note:
the articles are not self-promotional at all.)

http://www.mastercard.com/us/business/en/smallbiz/articles/
StrategyPlanning/ul15_stayCompetitive.html http://
www.consultingcrossing.com/article/index.php?id=290073.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Sell More/Speak Powerfully:  Join us for our amazing teleclass on 3/28:
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?
inviteId=NNGCJJIVOJONSWZAQMYI

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"