[Fredslist] [Promo]-Why Bank at Sterling?

Formica, Robert Robert.Formica at sterlingbancorp.com
Fri Feb 29 10:20:54 EST 2008

WHY STERLING?
We provide stellar personal service delivered by accessible senior
professionals.
WE KNOW OUR CLIENTS
Since our founding over 75 years ago, Sterling has remained committed to
meeting the needs of small to mid-sized businesses, professionals and
individuals, with the same hands-on, high-touch personal and
professional service that's been our style for decades. At Sterling, our
business is built on getting to know our clients. We take the time to
understand your objectives and challenges and work with you to develop a
growth strategy as your total banking and financial resource. Our
financial and banking solutions include commercial and non-traditional
financing products, cash management programs, online banking, equipment
leasing and international trade financing, among other products and
services-all custom-tailored to meet your individual requirements.
ACCESSIBLE, SENIOR PROFESSIONALS
At Sterling, we offer every client direct access to a dedicated senior
relationship manager. Our professionals are available by cell phone or
through our appointment banking program, and our Chairman and President
are available to every client. Sterling understands the value of your
time and provides a full range of banking and financial services
delivered by professionals who can make quick decisions and accommodate
your busy schedule. Our financial and banking solutions include
commercial and non-traditional financing products, cash management
programs, online banking, equipment leasing and international trade
financing, among numerous other products and services, all
custom-tailored to meet your individual requirements.
COMMITTED TO YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH
We're committed to your overall business success and we offer special
benefits for business owners and professionals including publishing and
speaking opportunities, seminars and networking to help you build strong
professional relationships and enhance your marketing presence. We serve
as business advisors to clients, sitting at your table to provide advice
on a wide range of business and financial matters.
GET TO KNOW US
People are the key to the success of any business, and we have assembled
a team of banking and financial professionals who get the job done. Now
you see that it's easy to understand the answer to "Why Sterling?" We
look forward to serving you with our signature Sterling service today
Contact Bob Formica @ 212-935-4163 or visit our website
www.sterlingnationalbank.com