[Fredslist] Need restaurant recommendations in San Francisco

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 16:03:42 EST 2008

Hello along the network:

We are taking our 13 1/2 year old grandson to San Francisco for his spring
break. I need restaurant recommendations, Italian, Steak, Seafood, in or around
 the Union Square area. We will not have a car, we will take taxis.  We  are
staying at the St. Regis. The young man lives in Denver, his culinary  taste
is not terribly sophisticated. Price is not the issue, we want a friendly
setting and great food, suitable for a very tall, always hungry lad. Aqua, while
I love it, is too too for him, get it?

Many thanks;

Jane Present

Jane W.  Present