[Fredslist] FW: Niños' Concert this week!

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Wed Feb 27 16:13:59 EST 2008

The concert is this Saturday at 3 pm.  I will be there.  Hope to see you too!

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.