[Fredslist] Wonderful Gospel Singer Looking for Secretarial Job

Teri Bloom teribloom at mac.com
Wed Feb 27 22:17:49 EST 2008

Dear Gothamites.

This morning while exiting the Times Square subway station, I heard a
woman singing a beautiful gospel song, and was so captivated by her
that I stopped and listened.
I couldn't believe the beauty of her voice and the sentiment behind
her song.

When she finished singing, I told her how much I enjoyed her
performance and she explained to me that's she's actually looking for
a new job.
She has secretarial experience in the legal & the non-profit fields,
types 100 wpm and knows alot of computer programs.

If you know of anyone looking to hire support staff-- full or part
time or temporary, or if you are a headhunter who fills secretarial
or admin positions, would you consider giving her a call?

I don't know this woman (Rebecca) so can't vouch for her on a
personal or professional level,  but the soul I saw singing seems
like a beautiful person, and I'm hoping that someone in the Gotham
family may be able to help her get a job.  Please let me know if you
contact her, curious how this may work out.
.
Please contact her at:
Rebecca Scott, 646-290-4098, rebecca1000scott at netscape.net

thanks, Teri Bloom