[Fredslist] Seeking Foundation/Non Profit Start-Up Advice

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 20:31:39 EST 2008

 Dear Gothamites,

I am considering the creation of a Foundation or a Non-Profit organization with its roots in Holocaust
Education/Publishing/Research. Before I can begin in earnest, I need to
speak to the person(s) who can best guide me in the basics of creating
a Foundation or Non-Profit, what the differences/pros and cons are, as
well as someone who has successful results in writing grants for
Judaic-based organizations. Is there someone in Gotham who could steer
me to the right person(s) to speak with?

Many thanks for your help,

Ellin

Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC