[Fredslist] Rick Raymond

David Henry david at telenoticiasusa.com
Tue Feb 26 18:35:33 EST 2008

To follow up on the Rick Raymond bandwagon, through one of Rick's NYU
courses on business coaching, I participated with one of his students
(another student with an extremely solid background, MBA and great "prior
life" experience) who coached me and my business as part of the course.  I'm
happy to say that more than two years later (almost three) I am still
working with the same coach who has been invaluable to me and my company.
Thanks, again, Rick for putting us together!!!

David P. Henry

President

TeleNoticias, LLC / NovoMedia, LLC

212-683-6000