[Fredslist] LAST CHANCE TO RIDE THE CIRCUIT - Gotham Hispanic MtgTOMORROW

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Mon Feb 25 12:04:37 EST 2008

COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

Gotham Hispanic's very own LUCAS MEYER - hear his insights - enjoy the
Hispanic menu at the Friar's Club.

Do let me or David Henry know you will be attending.  It is sure to be
one of the best meetings of the year!!

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.