[Fredslist] Gotham Follies

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Feb 25 10:15:42 EST 2008

We are considering doing another Gotham Follies event. This is a chance
for all of the talented members of Gotham to be in a variety show hosted
by our own master of ceremonies Fred "Sullivan" Klein.As many of you
will remember, the last one we had was a smashing success. Before we go
ahead with this, I need to put together a "production team" of 2 or 3
people. This team will be the executive producers of the show. Their
responsibility will be to help coordinate auditions, rehearsals, ticket
sales, emails etc. If you feel that would like to do this and are
WILLING TO MAKE THE COMMITTMENT,  please contact me.