[Fredslist] Help with Buy America

Anthony Romito aromito at solaricorp.com
Mon Feb 25 10:56:27 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

First of all, thanks to everyone who responded to my prior post about
obtaining a registered agent in Oregon.  There were too many replies to
acknowledge each individually, but I appreciate the truly amazing
response.

So here is my next question.  I need to speak with an attorney who has a
good understanding of the "Buy America" clause in federally funded
transportation projects.

I understand that an attorney who specializes in International trade or
a similar field should be familiar with this.

Thanks again Gotham!

Regards,

Anthony Romito

Solari Corp.