[Fredslist] Yankee Clipper (4/10 To Boston)

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Sat Feb 23 07:02:55 EST 2008

The name of the bus that will be invading the Red Sox Nation on 4/10 is, of course, "The Yankee Clipper (4/10 To Boston)". Thank you Gothamites Mike Macchi, Gurmeet Sodhi, Sharon Rychlik and Marc Halpert for collaberating on the naming!  $60 bus passes can be bought by credit card on our web site starting today. Credit card will be the only means of payment and we will accept the first 28. Please note that this is only the bus fare. The cocktail party will cost an additional amount which will be $100 at most. Can't wait to slash through Red Sox Nation on the "Yankee Clipper (4/10 Express)!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.