[Fredslist] ISO: Sales Engineer - Excellent growth opportunity in vibration isolation and seismic sales

Elizabeth O'Neill elizabeth at promotionalink.com
Fri Feb 22 16:59:10 EST 2008

Hi Gotham,

One of my clients in the HVAC industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated
and experienced Sales Engineer - outside sales, vibration isolation and
seismic sales, in the Metro NYC/LI area.

The successful applicant who becomes our Sales Engineer will control
their own destiny as they add product offerings and manufacturer's
lines, as well as, grow the territory and the position.

This growth spot with $150K a year potential offers draw vs. commission,
exceptional benefits and a car allowance.

Candidates must be proficient in MS Office, Strong Excel skills
required. An Engineering degree is preferred.

Send resumes to  <mailto:Elizabeth at promotionalink.com>
Elizabeth at promotionalink.com and I will pass them on to my client.