[Fredslist] Theresa Awards Dinner - May 2 - What would make me happy!

Vincent J. Russo Vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Fri Feb 22 14:15:06 EST 2008

Well, on my wish list for our Theresa Awards Dinner would be for a group of Gotham members to take a table at the dinner.
Attending the dinner provides an opportunity to find out first hand what the Theresa Foundation is about and is this an organization you would want to support -- helping children with special needs through art, dance, music and recreation.

We are also seeking a sponsor for our grand prizes -second prize:
a limo for an evening (roundtrip)
a hotel room for one night in new york city
a dinner for two in new york city
- if you can sponsor or know of a vendor who would be willing to donate directly that would be great.

Details are below - and also available at www.theresafoundation.org

Thanks so much for your consideration

Have a great day
Vincent

Vincent J. Russo, JD, LLM, CELA*
Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.
(516) 683-1717 tel, (516) 683-9393 fax
vincent at vjrussolaw.com, www.vjrussolaw.com

FOURTEENTH ANNUAL THERESA AWARDS
Friday, May 2, 2008
Bridgeview Yacht Club, Island Park, New York
Honoring: Sidiki Conde and Rebecca C. Morgan, Esq.

I would like to place the following ad in the The Theresa Awards Journal:

Outside Back Cover*   $2,500                  Silver Page                         $500
Inside Front Cover*     $2,000                  Full Page-Black & White   $250
Inside Back Cover*     $1,750                  Half Page                            $150
Gold Page (Patron)**  $1,000                  Quarter Page                       $100
Gold Page                       $800                   Friend Listing                      $75

* Includes Six Tickets to Dinner              ** Includes Two Tickets to Dinner

Print ad requirements:  Trim Size: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Ad Sizes: Full Page 4-1/2” wide by
6-3/4” deep.  Print offset.  Please provide camera-ready material.

If  you require copy only, please print below or use separate sheet.
(PLEASE DO NOT USE STAPLES,  PAPER CLIPS ONLY)
Deadline for All Materials:  Friday, March 21, 2008

Tickets for the Awards Dinner:       $140              Tickets (Children Under 12)    $50

Please return this form, together with your camera-ready material or email to
support at theresafoundation.org.

Please send check payable to The Theresa Foundation no later than Friday, March 21, 2008 to: The Theresa Foundation, 250 Lido Boulevard, Lido Beach, NY, 11561.

GRAND PRIZE RAFFLES
1st Prize:          40” LCD-HD TV
2nd Prize:         Night on Broadway
3rd Prize:         Bose Radio

Raffle Tickets: $25 each/Book of Five for $100
We will send you your raffle tickets.  You do not need to be present to win

Enclosed is my check for $_____________
Journal Ad: $___________ (type________)
Tickets: $__________ (#_____)

Please return this coupon with your donation to:
   The Theresa Foundation
   250 Lido Boulevard
   Lido Beach, NY  11561
   support at theresafoundation.org