[Fredslist] 2 excellent sales opportunities in Manhattan to be filled with stable, growing company in recession proof field

Macchi, Michael mmacchi at BroadViewNet.com
Fri Feb 22 11:03:55 EST 2008

Hello Gotham-

If anyone knows an experienced Sales Executive looking for a great
career opportunity with a stable and growing telecom company ( the 56th
largest privately held company in the state of New York on Crain's 2007
list ),   Broadview Networks
 ( www.broadviewnet.com ) is seeking 2 motivated people with sales
experience to work out of it's Manhattan sales office.

Broadview is positioned to thrive even in an unstable  and slowing
economy because we assist companies and non-profit organizations in
lowering expenses and consolidating vendors for local and long distance
telephone service, internet connectivity and- if needed- telephone
systems, along with other advantages to their business.     Broadview
also has an award-winning Hosted IP solution ( the advantages of VOIP
without calls going over the public internet ) and is an authorized
Nortel dealer  ( the best selling telephone systems in the US for the
small to medium sized business market ).     These factors allow the
company to provide a Total Solution for any
 businesses' telecommunications needs.

         There is no cap on income potential.  Competitive base salary +
lucrative commission structure, and full benefits.

1 position for general sales:  voice, data, and phone systems.    A
minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience is required; telecom
experience is preferred but not required.

1 position for a person with specific experience in telephone system
hardware sales ( minimally 2 years ), preferably with Nortel systems.

Interested parties should email resumes to Gotham member Michael Macchi
at mmacchi at broadviewnet.com or call him at 646-562-4008.    I have been
with the company for over 7 years and will be happy to discuss the
opportunities with anyone.

With the slowing economy, many of us know great sales people who need to
make a career change.  I hope we can use Gotham magic to help 1 or 2 of
them.

Thank you-

Michael A. Macchi
Strategic Sales Executive