[Fredslist] Come HEAR OUR SPEAKER at THE Next HISPANIC Meeting - 2/26

David Henry david at telenoticiasusa.com
Thu Feb 21 12:33:15 EST 2008

Hola Gotham,

This is an open invitation to the next meeting of Gotham Hispanic, on
Tuesday, February 26th at the Friars Club (we start at 12:30 pm).  ALL ARE
WELCOME; WE DO NOT HAVE A NON-COMPETE FOR OUR MEETINGS.

At our next meting, Lucas Meyer of 5th Street Advisors will be speaking
about the US Economy.given its current status, this should not be missed!
Lucas will be giving an overview of the past forty years of economic
history, focusing on fifteen years of misguided fiscal/monetary policy,
mistakes made, and the subsequent measures taken to cure the problem.  It
also discusses why current fiscal/monetary policy bears little resemblance
to the 1960s and 1970s.  I'm sure he'll address what is going on now and
will answer questions.  I think this will prove to be very interesting.

So.attend the meeting and bring a guest . particularly if you know someone
who is Hispanic or who works in the Hispanic market that you think could be
a potential member as we are always looking to build the Gotham Hispanic
community.

Remember.. "Networking isn't just about showing up; it's about bringing
others into the circle so that the networking becomes more meaningful for
everyone."

If you are interested in attending, you can sign up for the event and pay by
credit card here:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=1014 or you
can email me and I'll make sure you are on the list.  The cost of lunch for
circuit riders and guests is $40.  We certainly appreciate all those who can
pay online in advance at the above link.

Gracias y saludos,

David Henry

Co-Chair

Gotham Hispanic.