[Fredslist] Re: Gotham Cookbook

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 14:39:26 EST 2008

Hi All,

Jill Goldstein and I are forming a committee for the publication of the new
and exciting Gotham Cookbook.  Before we have our very first meeting we  would
like to engage more active members.    Is there anyone out  there who would
be interested in helping with this adventure?  The cookbook  will be published
with the thought in mind that each Gotham group has a favorite  charity.  Each
group will be able to order as many books as it needs and  the proceeds from
the sale of these books will go to the individual group for  it's charity.  We
are hoping that many members will get favorite recipes  published.  We
already have a "100 Year Old Stuffing Recipe" and of course  that wonderful
"Vegetarian Chili" donated by the soon to be Eve Bernstein (no  pressure, Don).  So if
you'd like to have some fun with Jill and myself, e  mail me at
_AdlerApts at aol.com_ (mailto:AdlerApts at aol.com) .

Janet
Janet Adler Realty
212 427  3809