[Fredslist] Re: roommate wanted in Upper East Side

katalin katalin at medbillsassist.com
Tue Feb 19 21:39:00 EST 2008

==========================

$1350 1br available in great apartment (Upper East Side)

  _____

Reply to: nycgirl43 at hotmail.com
Date: 2008-02-19, 9:11PM EST

One roommate wanted to share my two bedroom duplex apartment on
the UES. Apartment is a fantastic, unique space in a great
location with ample outdoor space. Move-in date is March 1, 2008
for a year lease.

Me: well-educated, international, athletic, very busy
professional
You: responsible, clean, quiet, chill, respectful, considerate
adult devoid of drama causing silliness.

No pets or in-house smokers. One month rent + 1 month security to
move in. Drop me an email for more details/to set up a time to
check out the space.