[Fredslist] Experienced CFO Looking For New Opportunities

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Tue Feb 19 09:33:40 EST 2008

Bob Lieberman is a highly experienced, dedicated CFO who is looking for new opportunities.  He is currently Massachusetts based, but is willing to relocate to the New York Area.  We have worked with Bob and can recommend him very highly.  His resume is attached.

Lisa B.Waterman
Director of Marketing
Israeloff, Trattner & Co., P.C.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS *  FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 240-3300 x267
Fax: (516) 240-3310
www. israeloff.com
Isn't It Time You Made Israeloff, Trattner & Co. Part Of Your Team?