[Fredslist] Thanks to Gale from Mom's Helper

Nadine Cino Nadine at TygaBox.com
Mon Feb 18 06:47:15 EST 2008

I couldn't agree with you more!! Gale did a fantastic job helping me connect with a quality and qualified elder care giver who did a wonderful job helping my father recover from a long, draining stint in the hospital.  Kudos to Gale and her team. -- Gothamly!--Nadine
Enjoy Life & Make it a Great Day!!
Nadine Cino │ CEO & co-Inventor
Tyga-Box Systems, Inc.
501 Seventh Avenue, PH │ New York, NY 10018
V (212) 398-3809 x. 321│ TF.  (888) 894-2269 │ F (212) 398-3768
nadine at tygabox.com │ www.tygabox.com
  Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ~ Move with a Tyga!
P Save Trees. Print only when necessary.

-----Original Message-----
From: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com [mailto:fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com] On Behalf Of Serro, Vincent (Uniondale)
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 2:32 PM
To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
Subject: [Fredslist] Thanks to Gale from Mom's Helper

My family has used the same babysitter for the past 6 years (since my oldest child was 4 months).  She's an older woman, and unfortunately her health has recently been rapidly deteriorating.  She got to the point where she told us she didn't feel up to watching our children anymore.  Since my wife and I both have very busy schedules, we needed to find a replacement in a big hurry with limited time to interview people.  I mentioned this to Gale Gregory from Mom's Helper Inc. who is a fellow member of the Long Island Healthcare group.  Her company provided me with 4 very qualified candidates within days of our conversation.  I spoke to all of them on the phone, and by the end of that week, we had interviewed the two that we felt the most comfortable with.  We hired one of them and she's just finished her 1st week with us, and the kids (and parents) couldn't be happier with her.  I want to give my thanks to Gail for being so helpful.  It's just another example of the power of Gotham.

Vincent Serro
Financial Advisor
The Klein Serro Financial Group
Stifel Nicolaus
50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd.
Suite 410
Uniondale, NY 11553
(516) 719-7658 phone
(516) 794-9679 fax
http://www.kleinserro.com <http://www.kleinserro.com>

All electronic messages sent and received by Stifel Nicolaus

Associates are subject to review by Stifel Nicolaus. Stifel Nicolaus

may retain and reproduce electronic messages for state, federal, or

other regulatory agencies as required by applicable law.

IMPORTANT: Please do not use e-mail to request or authorize the

purchase or sale of any security or commodity, send fund transfer

instructions, or otherwise conduct any securities transactions. Any

requests, orders, instructions, or time-sensitive messages sent by

e-mail cannot be accepted or processed by Stifel Nicolaus. The

accuracy of any information sent by Stifel Nicolaus through e-mail

cannot be warranted or guaranteed by Stifel Nicolaus or its affiliates.

Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated

Member NYSE & SIPC

Headquarters: 501 N. Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102