[Fredslist] PLEASE READ I NEED THE GOTHAM MAGIC

Anthony Cavallaro ac at egabstract.com
Sat Feb 16 15:18:02 EST 2008

Hello Gotham

I am seeking anyone who may have a direct contact to Jason Bercy at
Cunningham Escott Slevin Doherty Talent Agency aka CESD Jason is an agent
there in the Young Talent Division.  This agency is located at 257 Park Ave.
South.

I am also looking for anyone who may have direct contact to a woman named
Bonnie Shumofsky at Abrams Artists Agency she is in charge of the children's
division and she is very difficult to get on the phone.  Her assistants are
Sarah Rosenbloom, Shelly Thompson or April Hogate they are located at 275
Seventh Ave.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Anthony Cavallaro

Empire General Abstract