[Fredslist] promo: looking for a value added for your clients

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Feb 15 12:08:00 EST 2008

Hi Gotham:

Diane Diresta sent out an earlier email about the teleclass that we are doing together.

I wanted to add one thing.

If you want to be a "resource" for your clients and not a "vendor or supplier" (vendors and suppliers are marginalized out of existence) then perhaps it would be just a terrific valued-added if you told your clients about this teleclass and even offered it to them as a "gift" from you.

The price point is extremely modest and doesn't it look cool for you to be thinking of them/thinking out of the box, etc.

Just a thought.

Adrian

(PS I sent one of my clients to a mktg presentation and they subsequently referrd me to two other cos. Coincidence? Perhaps.)

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288 (direct)
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave? What if you don't train them and they stay?"