[Fredslist] BLACK CAR SERVICE RECOMMENDATION NEEDED

Bruce R. Swicker bswicker at earhartleigh.com
Thu Feb 14 14:08:33 EST 2008

Fellow Gothamites -

I'm looking for recommendations for black car services.  The service we have
used for the past couple of years is having some real problems lately in
getting calls dispatched to the correct address (and I'm not talking about a
block away, either - completely wrong addresses, in other parts of the
city!).

We're not Marsh or AON, so this isn't a high volume account, but when we
need a car we need a car.  Any recommendations?

Thanks,
BRS

Bruce R. Swicker
EARHART LEIGH ASSOCIATES, INC.
The professionals' insurance professionals!(R)
500 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2210
212-937-2141 (Fax)
877-B-SWICKER (Toll Free)
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential and is
or may be privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender by calling our office at, 212-764-6740, or by e-mail to
info at earhartleigh.com.