[Fredslist] Mets Tix

Lynda Feld l.feld at aavisresources.com
Thu Feb 14 12:15:54 EST 2008

Please see below and if interested, please contact my husband, Eric Scheer,
directly:

"We are a group who shares a pair of Mets season tickets. Last year our
seats were Mezzanine Box 538A, second row of the lowest box, Section 8
bordering 6, third-base side near home. Location usually gets even better
yearly, but I won't know till March.

We have the opportunity to add another pair, making for a full 4 person box,
and move even closer to the plate, perhaps as much as one full section.
Again, do not have definate location yet, but it will be an improvement if
we add this additional pair and we likely will know that location sooner.

The original pair have been allocated. We therefore are looking for
shareholders in this second pair of tickets. Since it will be in the same
box as our original pair, there is the possibility of getting the full box
on some occassions, through trades within the group.

We have been breaking up the season into 9ths, which means 1 share yeilds 9
games, but we are open to other arrangements as necessary, and of course,
you may take more than one share.

Post season rights are included

Please contact me, preferably via email, and I will provide the full, most
up to date details.

I am not sure how long the Mets will hold these tickets for us, may just be
available another day or two, so please contact me as soon as possible. We
will need at least 3 more shares committed to move forward."

Thank you

Eric

Eric L. Scheer, CPA

voicemail: (212) 753-4272, ext. 214