[Fredslist] LI town house in exchange for dog walking

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Sat Feb 9 16:28:41 EST 2008

My friend Cheryl will be out of the country for one month this
summer. (Specific dates are still TBD).

She lives in Acorn Ponds in Roslyn LI, a beautiful community with
easy access to the highways and Manhattan. There are tennis courts,
pool and a clubhouse on the grounds.

Cheryl has a great 2 bedroom and is looking for someone to house-sit
while she is away.

In return for fabulous lodging, the person or couple would need to
take care of Dudley, Cheryl's very adorable and affectionate Wheaton
terrier.

Any takers / leads to interested parties?

Please email me and I will forward responders to Cheryl.

Thanks
A.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Read my newest article at The New York Enterprise Report:  http://
tinyurl.com/2k74go

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"