[Fredslist] Be my Guest.....Be my Guest....LIVE TV SHOW....Be my Guest

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 01:00:20 EST 2008

Be my guest
  Put your service to the test
  Don’t be nervous, be at ease
  Yes, indeed, we aim to please

  Look your best, It’s a LIVE show
  The more you talk the more we’ll know

  You’ll feel like a star, for the night
  Don’t believe me? Ask other Gothamites

  Residential, commercial mortgages and all
  Appraisals, Titles, medicare??? I cover them all

  Know your stuff, be ready to talk
  My audience are nice, but hey, it’s still New York
  They’ll ask lots of questions, and make suggestion
  Put you to test, about your profession

  The show is on, Only on Tuesday’s
  Of course there’s a cost, there’s no free give away’s
  Per episode cost, is only Three hundred dollars
  C’mon all you pros
  All ladies and fella’s

  Look your best, It’s a LIVE show
  The more you talk the more we’ll know