[Fredslist] Permanent PT Asst

The Crown View, Inc. info at thecrownview.com
Fri Feb 8 12:27:47 EST 2008

Hi Gotham,

My life partner of 20 years is searching for an additional assistant
for her healthcare practice.
Spread this around, I know that there is the perfect person for this
position.
Looking for the Gotham Magic,
Cayce

Contact her directly.
__________________

Attached is the job description for this position.  We are hiring now.

We need coverage for the below hours.
There may be some flexibility with those hours for the right
candidate if absolutely necessary.

Monday            8am-noon
Tuesday            230pm-6pm
Wednesday       8am-noon
Thursday           730am-1030am
Friday               noon-6pm

This is a part-time permanent position.  The position’s duties
are varied and many, but none is difficult.  However, because of the
details involved in performing the job, the training is significant.
This is not a job for someone who is looking for a temporary
situation.  We are
asking for a minimum of one year’s commitment.

Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and projected
abilities.  If the candidate is an experienced office worker the
starting salary is $15/hour.
If the candidate is not experienced, the starting salary would be
adjusted
according to projected additional training needs.
Employee could buy into the health insurance policy offered at
reduced business rates.
2008 Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield for a single monthly fee is
$365.64 and family,
including domestic partnership, policies are available.

Interested candidates should reply to:
drweymouth at wholelifehealthcare.com  with resume attached.

Dr. Sheilagh Weymouth
Sheilagh Weymouth, D.C., P.C.
WholeLife HealthCare™
The Platinum Standard in Holistic Health
215 Park Avenue South, Suite 1304
New York, New York  10003
212.533.3070 (V)  212.533.3198 (F)
www.wholelifehealthcare.com