[Fredslist] Gotham Book Club - 2/11

Julie. Klein julie2k at optonline.net
Thu Feb 7 20:10:46 EST 2008

Please join us anytime during the day on Monday to discuss our most recent book: Sin in the Second City. Author Karen Abbott will be visiting our discussion throughout the day to answer any questions and to respond to participants' comments.

Sin in the Second City is a non-fiction account of two sisters who ran the most famous American brothel in Chicago  at the turn of the century.

By virtue of the topic alone, the discussion promises to be lively and colorful.

See you Monday.