[Fredslist] The first was a success!

Niti Anand-Bahl nanand at lidi.com
Wed Feb 6 15:30:31 EST 2008

 Dear Friends

Please mark your calendars our next SOUTH ASIAN Chapter meeting is:
February 21st, Thursday @ 6 pm - Utsav : 1185 Ave. of Americas, on 46th St (bw 6th & 7th ave), Manhattan. Ph. (212) 575 2525. www.utsavny.com. John MacManus talk on the topic of Consumer Bankruptcy while also giving highlights of business bankruptcy. He is the Director of the Consumer Bankruptcy Project of the Assoc. of the Bar of the City of NY.
Please RSVP to our group coordinator- Niti Bahl (516 318 7721) at pyaariniti at hotmail.com; or our Chair- Devika Kamboh, dkamboh1 at metlife.com by Tuesday, Feb. 20th

The non compete rule will be in effect for this meeting so please check with us before paying for the event. The cost of dinner is $40 per head and can be paid in advance by check or on-line at the Gotham website. We look forward to helping you build your business in 2008!

Successful networkers create prosperous businesses so make sure you help your friends by bringing them to this event and benefit from Andrea's expertise. We plan to have a roster of such dynamic speakers for our meetings this year. If you are interested to sponsor one of our events and/or be a guest speaker to highlight your business, please contact me or Niti Bahl.

SA Gotham Upcoming Events:

 March 20th, Thursday @ 6 pm - Diwan Grill, 148 East 48th St (between Lexington & 3rd Ave), Manhattan. Phone: (212) 593 5425 Adrian Miller will talk about Successful Sales Tips & Business Development. She is the author of The Blatant Truth-50 Ways to Sales Success. She consults with Fortune 500 companies and small business entrepreneurs to help them develop better sales skills and provides customized training and development programs for the same. www.adrianmiller.com

 April 24th, Thursday @ 6 pm - Santoor Grill, 257-05 Union Turnpike, Glen Oaks, NY 11004. Phone: (718) 343 3939. www.santoorgrill.com
May 15th, Thursday @ 6 pm- Diwan Grill, 148 East 48th St (between Lexington & 3rd Ave), Manhattan. Phone: (212) 593 5425 This will be a joint event with the Gotham Green Group