[Fredslist] Coach is a Syracuse Grad

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Tue Feb 5 09:24:59 EST 2008

See below.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.

Tom Coughlin got a bachelor's degree in 1968 fro A&S and a master's from Education in 1969.  Played football as an undergrad and was also was on football coaching staff at SU at about the same time.

Jane

Jane Henn
Lubin House
212-826-6504
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.