[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit: The Marketing & Communications Luncheon is Wednesday, Feb 13 Join Us!

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Feb 4 17:22:45 EST 2008

Clear your Calendar--wipe off your desk...join us next Wednesday for a
Marketing & Communications  luncheon at Fabio Piccolo Fiore.  We meet
Wednesday, February 13, at 230 East 44th Street, between Second & Third
Avenues, at 12:30.

Cost of luncheon is $40 for visitors (but worth every dime).

Spotlight being delivered by new member, Ellin Yassky who will take us
inside the extraordinary work of Medici Editorial Services and her
publishing ventures.

Please let me know if you wish at attend.

I look forward to seeing you next week.

Bambe Levine

Bambe Levine, President
Bambe Levine Public Relations