[Fredslist] NEED HELP! - My daughter looking for 1/2 bedrm apt in NYC - April 1 move-in

Jill Haimson jhaimson at preferredenv.com
Mon Feb 4 15:27:35 EST 2008

Daughter and friend looking in the following areas of Manhattan:
Upper East Side , Upper West Side, Midtown East, Midtown West, Murray
Hill, Union Square, East or West Village.

Can spend between $2400-$2600 a month. We are open to finding either a
2-bedroom apartment or a 1-bedroom that is convertible into a 2-bedroom.

Jill S. Haimson, CGWP, PG
Principal

PREFERRED ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
323 Merrick Avenue
North Merrick, New York 11566

NYS & NYC Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise

TEL: 516- 546-1100 x 32
CELL: 516-647-4211

  FAX: 516-213-8156