[Fredslist] Alex Klein's Fashion Week Project

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 08:47:10 EST 2008

Alex Klein has developed and implemented a truly amazing website for all of us to enjoy the inside stuff that goes on at Fashion Week.  Trust me, you will get hooked if you go to his site...I just spent an hour browsing in envy at all the cool stuff we never get to see that happens in those tents we see around the city.  Congratulations, Alex, on your very creative and highly interesting project and thanks for making it available to fellow Gothamites.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G