[Fredslist] Congrats to US!

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 23:20:17 EST 2008

Would you believe on Park Avenue too? Oh, maybe that's me.

You just gotta believe.

Jane W.  Present
799 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10021
Phone: 212-988-7602
Fax:  212-988-7315
E-mail janpresent at aol.com

In a message dated 2/3/2008 11:05:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bzahn at torys.com writes:

Lots on  screaming and hi fives in Chelsea - whooohoooo!

This is to advise you  in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated,  any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in this
communication, including  attachments, (i) may not be relied upon by any person for
the purpose of  avoiding the imposition of penalties by the Internal Revenue
Service and (ii)  is not intended to be used and cannot be used by any person
in promoting,  marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related
matter addressed  herein.