[Fredslist] Proud Papa

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Fri Feb 1 18:55:45 EST 2008

As you may know Gotham's Creative Director Alex Klein, my son, is Head Art Director for Momentum, an experential advertising agency. His client is American Express and this week's project is Fashion Week. Alex designed a experential web site for American express which you can view by clicking on http://www.americanexpress.com/style or  http://styrvideo.areyouacardmember.com/index.php?intro=1. Once you are on the site click on "Experience it Now" and then click on live feed cameras one, two and three. It takes a moment for the picture to become live. There are many more features. It's almost as if we are on runway!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.