[Fredslist] Promo: Sales Training in Key West

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Feb 1 16:27:06 EST 2008

Hi:

Well, the training isn't in Key West but the curriculum for
a new program was created this week IN Key West.

Despite the call of mango margaritas from the pool bar I
developed a new program for solopreneurs and small
businesses that want to:

--Ride out the economic roller coaster that we are living
through right now

--Ensure that their clients are not lost through customer
service gaffes

--Build a pipeline of solid prospects that will emerge
through the sales funnel in a well paced and productive flow

--Cross-sell all their products and services to their
clients thereby ensuring that they don't leave any business
on the table

--Differentiate their company or professional practice and
develop a personal brand

Connect with me if you are interested in exploring the
program.

See ya.

Adrian
www.adrianmiller.com

Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development
Consulting
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't
train them and they stay?"