[Fredslist] Eager to meet...

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Fri Feb 1 11:50:26 EST 2008

WANTED!
5 Concerned Business Owners

Gotham: I am eager to meet and speak with:

· Five owners/CEOs of businesses that are grossing at least $2.0 million,
and...
· That have a desire not only to survive (despite the economic slowdown),
but to emerge at the end of this business cycle unscathed... stronger...
and having gained ground (i.e., positive growth).   If you personally know
a business owner in the New York Metro Area who fits this description, I
would appreciate it if you would pass along my contact information to them
right away... and/or introduce us to each other.

Thanks very much for your help.

Gil

347-920-3272
gil at strategiesforgrowth.net

  GIL EFFRON
  Strategies For Growth
  305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
  New York, New York 10165
  212-505-4339 • 800-226-2428

  347-920-3272 FINDS ME ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!

  Don't Just "Watch The Gap," Eliminate It!

  www.StrategiesForGrowth.net