[Fredslist] Friend looking for printed sweatshirts...

Eric J. Miller ejm at millerconsulting.net
Fri Feb 1 10:29:05 EST 2008

Gotham-

They are looking for 80 or so nice to high quality sweatshirts either
printed or embroidered.  Of course, price is important too.  Please
e-mail me the contact information on the people/firms that do this,
preferably ones with whom you have had direct experience.  I know that
turn around time and quality are important to them.

Thanks in advance Gotham!

Regards,

Eric J. Miller
The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.
575 Lexington Avenue, 23rd Floor at 51st Street
New York, NY 10022
EJM at MillerConsulting.net
(212) 843-8888 x-100 - O
(917) 863-8888 - C
(212) 888-8438 - F

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachment is strictly confidential. Any use, distribution,
dissemination or reproduction of any part of this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify the sender by return e-mail or call at the number listed above
and delete all copies. Thank you.