[Fredslist] DESIGNERS CHALLENGE - KUDOS

iriswolinsky at aol.com iriswolinsky at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 17:12:49 EST 2008

I just watched Phyllis Harbinger's winning dining room design and makover on Designer's Challenge via an easy button on her website, www.dcistudio.com.? Phyllis by far had?the best & most cohesive concept and design?for the space, and?it was beautifully realized.??Lucky homeowners!? On her site you?also get a tour of some standout designs?of various?rooms from her many?projects, and?become well acquainted with?Phyliss' training, experience and?design?team.??Most impressive, and fun!

Congrats Phyllis!

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator
227 Riverside Drive