[Fredslist] Speacial Thanks to Gotham Westchester 1

Paul Haight-Moulins paul at rakowgroup.com
Mon Dec 29 10:14:28 EST 2008

Dear Friends,

On short notice I had received a request to volunteer to help the Mayor of
Mount Vernon's office provide gifts for needy children. Aside from a variety
of gifts,

the project's main theme was to give bicycles as they are an "active" gift,
the Mayor being cognizant of the child obesity issue.

My role was to supply bicycle helmets.

At our last Gotham Westchester 1 meeting prior to the Holidays, I made an
impromptu plea to raise money for this charity project.

Though we are experiencing tough economic times and this was very short
notice, many of our members opened their wallets and donated.

It was a wonderful gesture and as a result of the generosity of those who
donated we were able to achieve the number of helmets needed!

Last Tuesday December 23rd, the gifts were distributed to the children.

TO ALL MY FRIENDS AT GOTHAM WESTCHESTER 1:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN A CHILD'S LIFE!

You have my deepest gratitude.

Sincerely,

Paul Haight-Moulins

Rakow Commercial Realty Group

10 New King Street

White Plains, NY 10604

P: 914-422-0100 ex. 12

F: 914-422-0101

www.rakowgroup.com <http://www.rakowgroup.com/>

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the
confidential use of the person(s) named above. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete/destroy the original. Any reader other than the intended recipient is
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.

If this communication contains a proposed agreement, this delivery shall not
constitute an offer. If this message contains property or listing
information, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as
to the accuracy of the information, and same is submitted subject to errors,
omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawal without
notice, and to  any  special  listing conditions imposed by the principal.