[Fredslist] HELP! Need some Gotham magic, please.

Judy Rayner judy.rayner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 05:33:53 EST 2008

I've been helping a client finish their website after their web
programmer up and quit.  However, my daughter is seriously ill and I
don't have the time to finish it.  They only have 2 pages left and the
framework is all set up.  The person must be able to program in
asp.net.  Please send me any leads you have.

Also, if there's anyone out there who has dealt with childhood
nephrotic syndrome, I'd really like to connect.

Thanks,
--
Judy Rayner
judy.rayner at gmail.com