[Fredslist] Seeking: Research Professional for Project Work

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Dec 23 11:25:49 EST 2008

Hi Gotham:

A good friend and colleague has asked me if I had any contacts that
might be interested in working with him on some Voice of Customer
research.  Here are the specs and I would ask you to contact him
directly (ernan at erdm.com) if this seems to be a right "fit".

> The requirements for NY metro based, independent research resources
> are as follows:
>
> ➢ Minimum of 10 years of research experience
>
> ➢ Experience with qualitative, telephone depth interviews
>
> ➢ Marketing and business experience
>
> ➢ Capable of preparing in-depth marketing oriented recommendations
> and reports
>
> > Proficient in developing very visual, PPT reports.

Thanks
Adrian

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"