[Fredslist] Pasta & Prizes night fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity  - Mark Your Calendars - January 23, 2009

Gayle Naftaly gnaftaly at accessoffice.net
Mon Dec 22 17:03:31 EST 2008

Please help and show your Gotham Support!
Friday, January 23rd, 2009 at  7:00 PM - The Emerson Community at Queens HS
of Teaching presents Pasta & Prizes night fundraiser for Habitat for
Humanity  Join us for good food, entertainment  with Albin of CAZZ
Entertainment as the Magician & the QHST Choir will perform.  The
opportunity to win prize baskets and a 50-50 raffle is yours with a $10.00
donation.  Every ticket entitles you to one free raffle ticket whether you
attend the event or not.
Barilla Pasta & local restaurants have teamed up to provide food for our
event.
Help us raise money to help our students travel to New Orleans to help
rebuild homes with Habitat for Humanity.  Funds will also help us sponsor
work days for our students in NYC with Habitat for Humanity as well.  In
addition we are trying to raise awareness for the need for decent,
affordable housing in NYC.

For more info:  Contact QHST at 718-736-7100 or email Gina Valenze at
gvalenze at schools.nyc.gov

Checks can be made payable to 'QHST' and sent to 74-20 Commonwealth Ave,
Bellerose NY 11426,  Attn: Emerson H4H .  Gift baskets & gift cards are
welcome

Gayle Naftaly
access.office inc.