[Fredslist] Queens Gothamite Knows of Job Openings! Contact me!

Gayle Naftaly gnaftaly at accessoffice.net
Fri Dec 19 11:55:53 EST 2008

Manager / Senior Manager - Audit - 7-12+ years experience in public
accounting for Audit Manger to take on leadership role including preparation
of audit strategy and business plans, setting budgets and pricing,
scheduling audits, selecting staff and assigning workloads and financial
reporting. Competitive Salary + Bonus.
Tax Manager - multiple roles available immediately in New York & New Jersey
for professional with expertise in Domestic tax including FAS 109. The
successful candidates will take on and oversee the review of tax returns for
accuracy, minimization of tax liability, available tax credits, and tax
provision. Staff development responsibilities to include seminar
presentations, training, and reviewing presentations by staff and seniors.
7-15+ years desired.
Tax Senior - NYC - Review & Prep work for Individual, Partnership &
Corporate returns
Tax Senior - Northern NJ - Review & Prep work for Individual, Partnership &
Corporate returns
If you wish to reach out, send your inquiry to me and I will pass it
directly to the source.
Happy Holidays!
Gayle Naftaly
access.office inc.
28 West 44th Street, Suite #218
New York, NY  10036

866-391-2780 * 917-821-6576
fax 866-514-9127
gnaftaly at accessoffice.net * www.accessoffice.net
<http://www.accessoffice.net/>  * www.GayleNaftaly.com
<http://www.gaylenaftaly.com/>

Rocket Fuel for Business
Entrepreneur, Coordinator, Leader, Organizer with Contacts

Services:
Virtual Office Services
Marketing, Public Relations
Relationship Marketing for Warm Lead Connections
Practical Soft Skills for Scholars, Business and Individuals

Member of:
IBWC - Director of Communications
EQLI – Facilitator at the Ronald McDonald House of LI
Gotham - Queens
http://www.linkedin.com/in/accessoffice10
http://www.sendoutcards.com/accessoffice