[Fredslist] Author looking for publisher or suggestions on how to

Wexler Consulting wexler.consulting at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 11:21:44 EST 2008

A friend of mine, a very experienced, talented financial planner & advisor
is writing a book & is looking for a publisher who deals in non-fiction. The
book is not consumer oriented, but rather for Advisors…kind of a "how to"
book.

I know we have some talented authors in Gotham who have successfully
published.  Any ideas, people he can speak to, etc. is valuable.  Please let
me know and I'll forward to him.

I thank all of Gotham for the opportunity to dine, share and reach out to
you as you have with me.  This has been one of my truly rewarding
relationships -- with new experiences and true friendships. I extend my
gratitude to each of your for that.  Proud to be a M.O.T. (member of the
tribe).

 May the holiday season bring you little stress, much joy and gratitude.
Wishing you and yours good health, peace and happiness in a most rewarding
New Year!
Rona

Rona Wexler, M.A.
Employability Expert/Vocational Evaluator
(646) 335-5236
www.wexler-consulting.com
15934 Riverside Dr. W Suite 5J
New York NY 10032-1016