[Fredslist] Need a Female Roomate for FEBRUARY 1ST

Jennifer Cutler Jennifer.Cutler at MadameTussaudsNY.com
Tue Dec 16 12:30:30 EST 2008

 Hi All,

Really need your HELP!!!

Looking for a female, age 25-35, working professional, who is neat,
clean, non-smoker and respectful.  My roommate and I have 1 room for
rent for $950.00 per month. The room is a pretty good size, 10x11 and
has NO closets.  The closets are located in the hall and you will have
full use of both. Utilities range from $75.00 to $150.00 depending on
the seasons.  We are 2 working professional females, age 27 and 30. One
is a NYC school teacher and the second works for a museum.

The apartment is located on the UES in the 90's in a high rise luxury
elevator bldg. The apartment has a walk-in kitchen and a nice cozy
living room. The building is equipped with, 24-hour concierge service,
laundry room and parking garage and has roof access.  It is located near
the park and the river and walking distance to all great restaurants and
shops. The 6 train is 1 block away.

Please pass this posting along to anyone you know or anyone who you know
might be interested.

I can be reached at 917.716.7270- Jennifer

Thank you all in advance.

Jennifer

Jennifer M. Cutler

Special Events Sales Manager

Madame Tussauds New York

p. 212.512.9600 x250

f. 212.719.9442

www.nycwax.com <http://www.nycwax.com>

Planning an enchanted evening?

Madame Tussauds New York offers a wide range of Special Event options.
Call 212.512.9611.

Come Party with the STARS!