[Fredslist] Dear Gothamites

Vincent M. DeRogatis vincent at axelpro.net
Fri Dec 12 16:46:03 EST 2008

Dear Gothamites,

This Thursday December 18th, 2008 at 8am the Queens Group will hold a
special meeting held by our own "Guru" Dave Bishop on Linkedin (Guru Raj
Goel beware).

Our meetings are held at the world famous POP's Diner at 82-24 Queens
Boulevard Elmhurst. The fee for this spectacular event is $25.00. So if you
missed Raj meeting

on Linkedin or you are left with more questions than you went their with,
you surely do not want to miss this event. So please call as I need a head
count for the diner

besides the room can only hold so many Gothamites. For this meeting and this
meeting only, the Queens Group will for go its non - compete clause.

Vincent M. DeRogatis GC

Axel Protection Systems, Inc.

90-24 161st Stereet

Jamaica, New York 11432