[Fredslist] Fwd: Ohio Environmental Lawyer

Richard Gaines Richard.Gaines at gmlaw.com
Fri Dec 12 12:04:51 EST 2008

Thank you, everyone, for your prompt suggestions.  We have found what we needed.

Have a great weekend,

Richard H. Gaines, Esq.
Greenspoon Marder, P.A.
100 W. Cypress Creek Rd.
Suite 700
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
954-491-1120, Ext. 1019
954-343-6944 (Direct Fax)
www.gmlaw.com

>>> Richard Gaines 12/10/2008 3:24 PM >>>
Hello Gotham,

Greetings from South Florida.  I am pleased and proud to be a member of the new South Florida Chapter, and I look forward to meeting and working with any and all of you (just not all at once :) ).

As my first request, can anyone refer to me an environmental lawyer in Ohio?

With warm regards to you all from sunny South Florida, where some of us STILL AND ALWAYS root for the Jets!

Richard H. Gaines, Esq.
Greenspoon Marder, P.A.
100 W. Cypress Creek Rd.
Suite 700
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
954-491-1120, Ext. 1019
954-343-6944 (Direct Fax)
www.gmlaw.com

The information contained in this transmission may be attorney/client
privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
immediately by reply e-mail.

Pursuant to Internal Revenue Service guidance, be advised that any federal
tax advice contained in this written or electronic communication, including
any attachments or enclosures, is not intended or written to be used and it
cannot be used by any person or entity for the purpose of (i) avoiding any
tax penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service or any
other U.S. Federal taxing authority or agency or (ii) promoting, marketing
or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.