[Fredslist] Reporters are looking for sources for stories they are working on........

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Dec 9 21:19:21 EST 2008

Ditto on this from Randi.

I've been on this list since its inception and have been interviewed
by many reporters ultimately appearing in many major publications and
on web sites.

And you can follow Peter on Twitter and get queries even faster!

Best
Adrian

On Dec 9, 2008, at 2:54 PM, Randi Busse wrote:

> I shared this resource with fredslist over the summer and this
> morning Fred asked me to re-send it.
>

> Subscribe to receive daily e-mails from Peter Shankman's "help a
> reporter" website (www.helpareporter.com).  Reporters that are
> looking for sources for stories/articles/books/interviews post
> their requests on the service (which is free to subscribe to).
>
> Here is how it works:
>
> You sign up for e-mails and agree to be on Peter Shankman's email
> list.
> You receive 3 e-mails a day (in digest form) with reporter
> requests.  You may respond to any and all reporter requests - if it
> applies to you.  This is a well protected list and if you
> fraudulently respond to a request or abuse this opportunity you can
> be removed from the list.  Do not pitch any unrelated stories to
> the reporters.
> You can unsubscribe at any time.
> I have already been interviewed by a writer for CNN.com as well as
> provided information for several other requests that I’ve replied
> to.  In addition, I have forwarded many e-mails with reporters
> looking for people to quote in articles they are writing to friends
> and colleagues who are experts in their field.  This is a good way
> to stay in touch with clients or potential clients to let them know
> about these types of opportunities if they are the expert.  It’s
> also a great opportunity to see what reporters are looking for and
> be quoted or interviewed as an expert yourself.  It keeps you in
> touch with the needs of reporters - and you might get some
> publicity if you are chosen as an expert.
>
> You can sign up at http://www.helpareporter.com/.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Randi
>

> Randi Busse
> Workforce Development Group, Inc.
> www.workdevgroup.com
> randi at workdevgroup.com
> Tel: 631-598-5598 Fax: 631-598-1988
> Partnering with you to turn your customers into raving fans!

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"